Master of Science in Allied Health - Healthcare Administration
Healthcare is a people business at its core. Become a leader by learning how to manage, organize and impact people with high integrity.
- Perfect for individuals seeking managerial roles in the healthcare industry
- Highly focused on the people side of healthcare
- Course load can be customized to fit your career aspirations
- Hybrid of online and classroom learning makes this program convenient for the working professional
You’re passionate about healthcare. You’re starting to see the fruits of your passion take shape in your current job. Now is the time to take that next step to truly become a leader in your profession.
Otterbein University’s Masters of Science in Allied Healthcare Administration is one of the only graduate programs focused on developing strong talent seeking managerial roles in the healthcare industry. Whether you are currently employed as a clinician at a doctor’s office or work for customer care at a managed care organization, this highly-focused graduate degree will prepare you to make profound impacts at your organization.
Your Experience at Otterbein
At its core, healthcare is a people business, and a personalized one at that. Your experience through our Masters of Science in Allied Healthcare Administration focuses heavily on people management from patients and doctors to policy makers and human resource professionals at your organization. We strive to instill not only a sense of empathy for your colleagues or other constituents, but the actual know-how to implement programs, lead teams or become an operational juggernaut at your organization.
Your course load can be customized to fit your particular interests, and will consist of both online and classroom instruction. And true to our values as a higher education institution, this graduate program is designed with the working professional in mind.
Dự đoán xổ số Khánh HòaCompletion of your degree is fulfilled by choosing to either complete a research thesis or take on a hands-on practicum project relevant to health care administration.
Healthcare Administration Curriculum
All students earning their Master of Science in Allied Health in Healthcare Administration must complete the “core” requirements (15 Total Hours) in addition to:
|Advanced Practice Content Courses – (6 hours)|
|MSAH 5500||U.S. Healthcare Policy|
|MSAH 6510||Ethical Healthcare Leadership|
One Elective Course – (3 hours)
Dự đoán xổ số Khánh HòaThe elective course can be taken from any graduate level program (MSAH, MBA, Education or Nursing). Please consult your academic advisor for additional help in the selection of this course.
|Thesis or Advanced Practicum
(Either option – repeated twice for 6 hours)
|MSAH 6900||Advanced Clinical Practicum (6 hours), OR|
|MSAH 7000||Thesis (6 hours)|
TOTAL GRADUATE HOURS: 30 Hours
Tuition & Financial Aid
Master of Science in Allied Health Scholarships Available
The Master of Science in Allied Health program offers merit-based scholarships to top candidates when admitted. All MSAH candidates will be considered. Scholarships can be renewed for second year based on performance.
For consideration, the candidate must provide:
- Academic merit based on GPA greater than 3.5
- GPA of 3.5 must be maintained throughout academic year to continue to receive discount
- Three letters of support defining ability to perform at a high academic level
Otterbein University Tuition Benefit
Ohio Health Associates enrolling as graduate students (up to 2 classes or 6 credit hours for graduate level coursework) will receive a scholarship reducing cost per credit hour to $500, or $1,500 per 3 credit course. Scholarship is valid for one graduate degree. Graduate Nursing degree(s) not included in this Scholarship.
We know your time and money are valuable, which is why Otterbein has structured the Master of Science in Allied Health curriculum to provide an exceptional education in a reasonable time frame, with affordable tuition. Getting a first-rate graduate education has never been more affordable!
Dự đoán xổ số Khánh HòaHere you will find all the information you need about tuition, fees, and payment options for the Master of Science in Allied Health program.
The fee for classes is $576 per credit hour. Where applicable, additional lab, resource, and technology fees can be found on the fee schedule on the Business Office website.
In order to help you manage your graduate school expenses we offer a deferred payment plan and a 4 part payment plan. See the Business Office site for information about payment plans.
The Business Office will send you a bill every semester. You have two payment options:
- To pay with a check or money order, send it along with the invoice to Otterbein University Business Office, One Otterbein University, Westerville, OH 43081.
- Pay online with check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover). The link to our secure payment gateway is on .
Finance your education
Dự đoán xổ số Khánh HòaOtterbein is prepared to help you answer the question; how are you going to pay for your education? Graduate students are eligible for consideration for a variety of loans.
Applying for Financial Aid at Otterbein
- number from the U.S. Department of Education
- (Otterbein’s School Code is 003110).
- Complete the .
There is NO COST to apply for financial aid or to complete the FAFSA.
Additional information can be found on the Otterbein University Financial Aid site.
How to Apply
Get Started Now
With rolling admission, you can apply to begin your studies any term throughout the year.
Dự đoán xổ số Khánh HòaTo ensure that you will be in classes with other high-achieving and motivated students, the admission process is selective. We require Master of Science in Allied Health in Exercise and Health Science, or Master of Science in Allied Health in Healthcare Administration candidates to have:
- Earned a four-year degree from a regionally accredited college or university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale,
- Professional experience,
- Complete and submit official GRE scores (if undergraduate GPA is below a 3.0),
- 2 letters of recommendation from professional sources,
- Submit a Personal essay (describe personal goals and how your experience relates to the pursuit of this degree).
How to Apply
Below is the admission checklist for the Master of Science in Allied Health programs at Otterbein University. Materials should be mailed to The Graduate School at 1 South Grove Street, Westerville, OH 43081; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the online application. ()
- Submit official transcripts from all previous institutions directly to the Graduate School.
a. Evidence of a capacity for graduate study. A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for all undergraduate course work is required.
- Submit official GRE scores (if required).
- 2 letters of recommendation (use this form)
- Professional resume.
- Personal essay. (Describe personal goals and how your experience relates to the pursuit of this degree)
- Personal interview (optional, at the discretion of the Program Director).
If you have any questions during the process, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Our faculty and staff are here to assist you throughout the application process.