Dự đoán xổ số Khánh HòaOtterbein’s Health Center will help to keep you well, so you can focus on the important things in your daily life, like classes and friends.
Dự đoán xổ số Khánh HòaStudent Health Center
Location: 78 W. Home St. (East of Campus Center)
Hours: Monday – Thursday (8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Vaccine Hours: Tuesday & Thursday (1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
CNP Hours: Monday – Thursday (8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Physican Hours:Dự đoán xổ số Khánh Hòa Tuesday (Dr.Ewald, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.) & Thursday (Dr. Bright 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
Walk-ins welcome (Full-Time Students Only).
Dự đoán xổ số Khánh Hòa Closed for breaks and holidays.
We offer a variety of services – immunizations, treatment for illness and injury, gynecological exams, preventative education programs and more – to help keep you healthy. Click hereDự đoán xổ số Khánh Hòa to learn more.
How we can help
Dự đoán xổ số Khánh HòaThe Student Health Center can:
- Diagnose and treat illness and injury.
- Administers allergy injections with a written order from the prescribing allergist (available during Physician or NP hours, check calendar or call ahead; will store vaccine in Health Center, the serum will be stored at the Health Center).
- Follow and order medications for depression, eating disorders and obsessive compulsive disorders.
- Make appropriate referrals for counseling or contact Counseling Center 614-823-1333.
- Administer the following immunizations: Tdap, Flu vaccine and TB skin tests (we accept debit/credit card only).
- Provide counseling for contraceptives.
- Routine gynecological exams.
- Counsel, diagnose and treat sexually transmitted diseases.
- Administer flu shots 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Mon.-Fri (for full-time students only – debit/credit cards accepted).
View articles that can help keep you well.
- Physician Hours (PDF)
- Appropriate use of antibiotics (PDF)
- Colds, Coughs, and Antibiotics (PDF)
- Conjunctivitis (PDF)
- Drug Rehabilitation: A Guide for Students in Recovery (PDF)
- Eating Disorders and Body Image at Otterbein (PDF)
- Influenza or “Flu” (PDF)
- Is it a cold or the flu? (PDF)
- Keep children and families healthy (PDF)
- Learn about the portion placemat (PDF)
- Viral Respiratory Infections (PDF)
- What is “Mono?” (PDF)
- Why stop smoking? (PDF)