Dự đoán xổ số Khánh HòaWeekly Update for Students – September 11, 2020
Posted Sep 24, 2020
This weekly update is intended to keep you informed of the latest developments from our Return to Campus Team. Please visit oiaac.com/rtc for additional general and student-related information.
Reminders of Protocols:
Dự đoán xổ số Khánh Hòa Classroom Illness: If a student in a face-to-face class feels ill they should remain home. Instructors and classmates can continue class as scheduled. If a student or instructor has tested positive, but 6 feet of spacing has been maintained in the class, individuals in the class do not need to quarantine per Franklin County Public Health.
Thanks to everyone’s diligence, Phases I-III have been a success. Phase IV students will be moving in Sept. 11-13. Beginning Monday, Sept. 14, all courses will return to their original intended mode. As a reminder, a number of courses that are starting online will return to in-person or blended formats. You can check the format of your class here.
Visitors to Campus
Visitors to campus are required to follow the same protocols as Otterbein community members. A downloadable reference for visitors is available at oiaac.com/rtc.
- Perform a daily self-assessment. Don’t come to campus if you have two or more of the following symptoms not associated with a chronic health issue: fever of 100F or higher, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- Wear facial coverings. Students, faculty, staff and visitors are required to wear facial coverings in common spaces and outdoors when in more-than-passing proximity to another person who is not already exposed to you. In other words: walking alone or with a roommate/family member does not require a facial covering; stopping to talk to others requires a facial covering and social distancing.
- Practice social distancing. Stay 6 feet from other people whenever possible.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds or use the hand sanitizer provided across campus.
Reminder: COVID Support Line and Email
A COVID Support Line and Email is available at 614-823-1586 or email@example.comDự đoán xổ số Khánh Hòa for faculty, staff and students to ask questions and report information related to COVID-19. You must contact the COVID Support Line if you have tested positive, have been exposed to someone with COVID, or have COVID symptoms. You may also contact the COVID Support Line if:
- You are concerned about incidents in which members of the Otterbein community are not following safety guidelines; or
- You have other COVID related concerns or general questions.