Weekly Update for Students July 24, 2020
Posted Jul 30, 2020
This weekly update is intended to keep you informed of the latest developments from our Return to Campus Team. Please visit oiaac.com/rtc for additional general and student-related information.
Check your inbox:
- Information about Greek Life this fall has gone out to Greek leaders.
- Academic Affairs sent an update to all students about fall classes.
On Friday afternoon, the Ohio Athletic Conference announced it has postponed the fall sports season. You can read the , Otterbein’s , and up-to-date .
Virtual Town Halls Available Online
Thank you for all who attended and submitted questions for the Virtual Town Halls. The Returning Students and Parents Town Hall held on July 21 and the New Students and Parents Town Hall held on July 22 are now available at oiaac.com/rtc.
You have questions, we have answers! There’s a wealth of knowledge about our plans for fall semester on our Return to Campus website, including FAQs that are updated frequently. Check them out at oiaac.com/rtc.
Support for Commuters
We expect that some students will choose to commute this fall who may have lived on campus previously. We can help you adjust! We know that commuters will have question and concerns that are unique to them. We have answers and solutions! The Center for Student Involvement is here to support commuters. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments and needs you may have.
Cardinal Community Responsibilities
Dự đoán xổ số Khánh HòaWe are relying on our Cardinal Community to help us stay healthy and stay strong so we can stay together. To do so, we have created six main responsibilities for all members of the campus community this fall. You can watch a fun video or read about the responsibilities below.
- Perform a daily self-assessment. Don’t come to campus if you have two or more of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- Wear facial coverings. Students, faculty, staff and visitors are required in common spaces and outdoors when social distancing is not possible.
- Practice social distancing. Stay 6 feet from other people whenever possible.
- Keep it clean. Clean your workspace or common spaces with the provided sanitizing supplies.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Share concerns via anonymous reporting page. If you have concerns or suggestions, you can report them anonymously through the reporting page on Ozone – Return to Campus tab.
Reminder: Facial Coverings Mandatory on Campus
As Cardinals return to campus, please remember that students, faculty, staff and visitors are required to wear a facial covering in classrooms and other common spaces, and outdoors when social distancing is not possible, unless is it unsafe to do so. Students, faculty, and staff will be provided with two washable cloth facial coverings. Disposable facial coverings will be made available as needed. For information about exemptions, go to oiaac.com/rtc.