Information for Employers
Dự đoán xổ số Khánh HòaOtterbein University enrolls 3,000 diverse students, whose critical thinking and communication skills make them ideal candidates. Working with the Center for Career & Professional Development (CCPD), employers can tap into this pool of outstanding students to find qualified candidates for jobs and internships in a wide range of fields.
Host an Intern (Alumni Give Back)
Provide internship and job opportunities
- Send a position description to email@example.com
- Connect us with your human resources representatives
- Consider hosting an intern, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss
Share your professional knowledge
- Serve on a career panel
- Present a workshop
- Represent your organization at an information table/session
- Join the Otterbein Alumni group on
- Participate in a networking event
Posting a Job on Our Board
Otterbein is part of the Handshake network. Please visit to create an account and post your opportunities.
If you need assistance, please email email@example.comDự đoán xổ số Khánh Hòa or call 614-823-1456.
Recruiting on Otterbein's Campus
The Center for Career & Professional Development looks forward to hosting you as you connect with Otterbein talent!
Due to upcoming Campus Center renovations, we are unable to provide information tables. We apologize for any inconvenience and do encourage you to post your part-time jobs to .
Interview schedules in our office can be arranged to meet your unique needs and we will arrange all of the logistics to make your visit easy and productive. To schedule an interview day, please call 614-823-1456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Value of an Otterbein Hire
Through its liberal arts core, Otterbein is committed to educating the whole student and preparing students for successful careers upon graduation. Otterbein offers nearly 70 majors, 50 minors and seven graduate degrees. At the core of Otterbein’s curriculum is the Integrative Studies programDự đoán xổ số Khánh Hòa. Through this unique and creative program students take a variety of courses that broaden their view of the world and prepare them for the future. The program has been honored by the Ohio Board of Regents and by the Association of American Colleges & Universities for its quality and innovation.
As employees, Otterbein students will contribute:
- Communication skills. Our core curriculum stresses writing and presentation skills for all students.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities. Our liberal arts focus emphasizes reading, research, evaluation and reasoning.
- Leadership skills. Our students have developed leadership skills while serving as officers in student-run organizations, participating in the governance system or in peer advisor roles.
- Commitment to community. The majority of Otterbein students have participated in some form of community service.